Dr. B.
Dr. B., Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  General practice veterinary surgeon with extensive experience in a wide range of species.
60269376

how much wouls you charge to have a 10 month dog to be castrated

Customer Question

how much wouls you charge to have a 10 month dog to be castrated and where is the nearest rspca surgery as i am on pension credit
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 3 years ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

Now it does depend on the practice, but if you were on benefits and came to my practice I would advise you to apply for a neutering voucher from the Dog's Trust (LINK). This is a subsidized scheme for people on means-tested benefits and the cost would only be £30. Not all practices are involved but it may be worth ringing around to see if you can find a local participating practice.

Otherwise, if you wished to find your nearest RSPCA surgery, you can check the database HERE. Do use the filtering option so that you can look for the surgeries near you (and avoid having to sift through the shops, etc).

I hope this information is helpful.

If you need any additional information, do not hesitate to ask!

All the best,

Dr. B.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. Thank you and hope to see you again soon! : )