Denver ER Doc
Denver ER Doc, Veterinarian
Experience:  Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Internship, Veterinary Acupuncture trained, Wildlife and Exotics
18160762

My dog has gone off her food, shes being sick every day, weeing

My dog has gone off her food, she's being sick every day, weeing in the house, falling into things, tired all the time, lifeless
Expert:  Denver ER Doc replied 3 years ago.

Hi there, sorry to hear about Ninja.

The short answer is that you need to get her in for some testing. In an older lab, all kinds of things can go wrong. With the urinating in the house, I would worry specifically about kidney issues or diabetes, but there are lots of other possibilities. Vomiting every day can be quite a few things, but it is certainly not normal and we need to get that under control. Depending on what your vet finds on her exam, bloodwork would be a good start. If your vet feels anything abnormal in the belly, they may recommend x-rays as well.

BotXXXXX XXXXXne in an older lab, though, is that this doesn't sound like anything with an immediate home remedy. We need to know what we're treating.

Hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Dr. Paul