Dr. Barbara
Dr. Barbara, Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  Thirty years experience in small animal medicine and surgery.
56364752

I asked a question and it said you answered it but I saw no

Customer Question

I asked a question and it said you answered it but I saw no rep,t and I have been charged £28
Expert:  Dr. Barbara replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Barbara :

So sorry about the confusion. I did answer. . .but let me read your new post to better advise you. . .

Dr. Barbara :

Oh. . . I am so sorry that Harmony Comfort! Is your question to me what may have caused her to have fits?

Dr. Barbara :

We have 3 options here: You and I can continue our conversation here until we arrive at answers for you. Or I can contact the administration for you to get your money refunded. Or I can opt out so that another veterinarian can try to help you. Which would you like?

Dr. Barbara :

Since I see that you are off line and it is past midnight for you, I will "opt out" so that another expert can try to be of help to you. Again, I am so sorry for your loss of Harmony Comfort.

Dr. Barbara :

In empathy, Dr. Barbara