Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

Our new three young rabbits have got out and are hopping happily

Customer Question

Our new three young rabbits have got out and are hopping happily around my veg garden . Is there a clever method of catching them as we are in the Galloway hills and there are many preditors out there.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  MsAM replied 3 years ago.

I apologize that no one has responded to your question sooner. Different experts come online at various times. I just came online and saw your question. My name is Anna, and I'm a biologist with over 30 years of experience raising and showing rabbits.Some additional information will be useful.

How close can you get to the rabbits?

How long have they been out?