Dr. B.
Dr. B., Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  General practice veterinary surgeon with extensive experience in a wide range of species.
60269376

Is the new drug APOQUEL available in this country yet? If so

Is the new drug APOQUEL available in this country yet? If so who would have it ?
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 3 years ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

Good news!!

We have Apoquel here in the UK. Now that said, it has been so popular here already that the company is having supply issue. To deal with this, they have actually restricted their dispensing of this drug to vet practices only. This means that it cannot be purchases from online pharmacies. Furthermore, since it is so popular and working so well for patients, we may even see delays on its availability for vet practices (if they are ordering more in and don't have it in stock in their practice already). This means you may need to ring you vet ahead to see if they carry it or perhaps even consider checking with other vets if your vet doesn't have it in stock at the moment.

I hope this information is helpful.

If you need any additional information, do not hesitate to ask!

All the best,

Dr. B.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. Thank you and hope to see you again soon! : )