Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

Bearded dragon stopped eating several days ago but otherwise

Customer Question

Bearded dragon stopped eating several days ago but otherwise seems to be in good health - what should I be doing to encourage him to eat?
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Anna replied 3 years ago.

I apologize that no one has responded to your question sooner. Different experts come online at various times. I just came online and saw your question. My name is Anna, and I'm a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. I'm sorry to hear of this problem. If you still need help, some additional information will be useful.

What are all the foods you have provided? Any supplements?

What are the temperatures under the basking light and on the cool side of the enclosure?

What types of lighting and heating equipment do you have (brand names if possible)?

What substrate do you use on the floor?

Has your beardie been passing any droppings?