Dr. Barbara
Dr. Barbara, Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  Thirty years experience in small animal medicine and surgery.
56364752

My dtaffie had a phantom pregnancy 4-5 weeks ago shes still

Customer Question

My dtaffie had a phantom pregnancy 4-5 weeks ago shes still nleeding i dont qualify for pdsa out of area but cannot afford pet bill is there anywhere that would accept easy payments mear to me im in walsall area ws1 thamkyoi
Expert:  Dr. Barbara replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Barbara :

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer. I am a licensed veterinarian and I'm here to help you. I just came online and saw that you are waiting for an answer. . .sorry it has taken over a day to get back to you.

Dr. Barbara :

My main concern for Roxy is that she has a pyometra or uterine infection. Since she has the vaginal discharge, this means that she could probably be treated with antibiotics successfully and this would not be a complicated or expensive treatment.

Dr. Barbara :

The best place to find this veterinary care with easy payments is at your own vet with whom you have a relationship. If that is not an option, then you might find a vet that offers Care Credit. This is a service that allows most everyone to charge their vet bill and then make payments to them.

Dr. Barbara :

Hope this is all helpful to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please just let me know. Thanks!