Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

hi my piggy im so worried about I have took her to my vets

Customer Question

hi my piggy im so worried about I have took her to my vets who I always take them to,but the vet who I usually see is off at moment.but I seen a vet who I don't think is helping.she is nearly 3yrs of age very good condition and has a lump on her back which is now a openend hole is it a tumor?
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 3 years ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

How long has the lump been present prior to opening?

When it opened, was there pus or blood?

If possible, could you take a photo of this? If you can do so and post them online, I am happy to have a look (since it will let me see what you are seeing). To post them, you can either use the wee paper clip on the tool bar (How To). Or you can post them on a 3rd party site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, etc) and paste the web address here.