Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Veterinarian
Experience:  I have been a practicing veterinarian for over 30 years.
60411192

Kitty still hasnt come home.

Kitty still hasn't come home.
Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 3 years ago.
Oh, Mary, I'm so sorry that Kitty hasn't made it home yet.

I do so wish that there was something else I could suggest that you do so he'd come home to you.

I know you're sick with worry about him but if you've contacted neighbors, searched for him and still not found him, you may just have to wait until he's ready to show up.

I hope for your sake that he doesn't take three days like Fluff did. Regards, Deb
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Kitty still not home.put it on face book text neighbors.the last time I saw him he was roaring to get out.another tomcat had been around and heard a bit of a row.kitty came in ate and roared to go out again.bit unusual.haven't seen him since.please tell me is it likely he will come home.heartbroken here

Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 3 years ago.
Mary,
I picked up your other question and have answered you there. Deb