Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of small animal internal medicine, surgery and preventive medicine.
25161683

I have a cavachon and sometimes give him white bread. Is this

Customer Question

I have a cavachon and sometimes give him white bread. Is this ok?
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is Dr. Peter I am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today.

An occassional piece of bread is not going to hurt your dog. The problem however with giving human food is that they may stop eating their dog food. So, as long as he is eating his dog food a piece of bread is fine.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back. I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!