Dr. B.
Dr. B., Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  General practice veterinary surgeon with extensive experience in a wide range of species.
60269376

about five years ago I used to buy a deodorant called

about five years ago I used to buy a urine deodorant called [ natur something] but I can't remember the rest of the name The bottle said used by vets and kennels and fully organic
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 3 years ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today.

Based on your description, I would be most suspicious that you may have been using Nature's Miracle (example). This is certainly the most commonly used urine deodorizer on the market that is used by vets. They have understandably gone through some product expansion and label changes in the past few years, but if we were looking to remove dog urine odor this company's products are one of the best for doing so.

I hope this information is helpful.

If you need any additional information, do not hesitate to ask!

All the best,

Dr. B.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. Thank you and hope to see you again soon! : )