Dr. Susan
Dr. Susan, Veterinarian
Experience:  8 years of clinical experience with specialty in veterinary pain management, urology, and geriatrics
25524280

My Yorkie has been constipated for two days has eaten lots

My Yorkie has been constipated for two days has eaten lots of grass seems better today after very little meat and a couple of biscuits has been for a walk but no pooping !
Expert:  Dr. Susan replied 3 years ago.
Dr. Susan :

Hi, I can help you with your question today.

Dr. Susan :

To help Gracie defecate normally, you can give her 1/2 teaspoon of Miralax (this is an over the counter human laxative) twice daily with her meals.

Dr. Susan :

You should also encourage her to stay well hydrated.

Dr. Susan :

Make sure she has fresh water available at all times. You can also offer her dilute chicken broth or water from a tuna can.

Dr. Susan :

If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION.

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.