Dr. B.
Dr. B., Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  General practice veterinary surgeon with extensive experience in a wide range of species.
60269376

hi i need a vet to neut my kitten and check its health in

Customer Question

hi
i need a vet to neut my kitten and check its health in general as soon as poss
i live in hyde and would app any help thank you
d.mitchell
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 3 years ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

In Hyde, there are 2 local vet practices. One is a branch of Gourley's (though they are part of a large company chain, only open a few hours a day, and do refer most operations and procedures to their main branch in Ashton under Lyne) and then there is a branch of Tameside Vets.

If you are looking for a vet that can health check and spay Molly at the same site in Hyde, then Tameside Vet would be the best choice since their branch is open all day, fully functional and would be able to meet all your needs on site. They are also centrally located, next to Tameside Caravans. You can find more information about this practice here (LINK) and their contact details are:

Tameside Veterinary Clinic
4 Reynard Street
Hyde
SK14 2HJ
Tel: 0161(###) ###-####br/>

I hope this information is helpful.

If you need any additional information, do not hesitate to ask!

All the best,

Dr. B.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. Thank you and hope to see you again soon! : )