Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

ive been at work this afternoon , cat fine at lunch time ,

Customer Question

ive been at work this afternoon , cat fine at lunch time , came home , seems distressed , doesnt seem to know his surroundings as if hes just moved in , keeps making the odd howling meow , doesnt seem to want to walk about , lets me pick him up and has eaten food
Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 3 years ago.

Hello Jane, I'm Dr. Deb.
I recently came online and see that your question about Bailey hasn't been answered. I'm so sorry that you've had to wait for a response,but if you still need assistance, I'd like to help if I can.

I do have a few additional questions to ask about him first if you don't mind:

1. Is he an inside only cat?
2. Can you tell me the color of his gums?
3. Can you shine a light in his eyes and tell me what the pupils do? Does he appear to have vision
4. Does he walk like a drunken sailor (if you can tell since he's not moving much)?

There may be a slight delay after I receive your answers since I have to type up a response to you. Thanks for your patience. Deb