Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in large and small animal medicine.
16881297

Our Border Terrier (male, aged 3 yrs 9 months) has a small

Customer Question

Our Border Terrier (male, aged 3 yrs 9 months) has a small white growth on his bot***** *****p. It measures about 3mm x 1.5mm, is soft and isn't sensitive when I touch it. Could this be the result of an infected whisker follicle as can't think what else it might be? Thanks Peter XXXXXX

Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 3 years ago.
Papiloma dog

Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

Most likely this is a Viral Papilloma which is a benign skin tumor that will resolve on its own. It is contagious so try to keep Tron away from other dogs until it resolves. This LINK will explain in more detail.

Don't worry...Tron will be fine.

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.

Sincerely, ***** *****

Thank you so much, Peter, for your kind rating. It is very much appreciated! Even though you have rated, we can still communicate. If you have other questions, please Reply. I am always happy to help. I am sure that Tron will be fine with your love and care.

Have a wonderful day!