Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

My tortoise has almost stopped grazing and will only take very

Customer Question

My spur thighed tortoise has almost stopped grazing, will only take very small amounts of food from me before turning away. He has always previously tucked in to a pile of food. He is 15 yrs old but less active than previous years. He has been like this for about 6 weeks. Otherwise he appears well and I can see no sign of a problem. I only want an answer to this question and I do not want to sign up to any monthly plan.

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?