Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

dog keeps sneezing a bit is there any thing wrong or is it

dog keeps sneezing a bit is there any thing wrong or is it just dust as we have just had are windows replaced
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 3 years ago.
Scott Nimmo :

My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced small animal veterinary surgeon, I will be very pleased to work with you today and will try my best to answer your question to your satisfaction. How is your dog otherwise, any other symptom sof any sort?

Customer:

ok no other symptoms

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

jack is ok no other symtoms are going to answer any more

Hello again,

Please stand by and I will be very pleased to talk things over in full this way ...

Regards,

Scott
Hello again and thanks for waiting.

I have worked out an answer for you, please read it through and see what you think ...

1. As this has just been going on for one day and the symptoms are very minor then you would be taking no risk in just sitting things out for two or three days in case it resolves itself on it's own as it could well do if this is just some minor irritation due to something he has inhaled or a minor respiratory infection of some kind.

2. There is unfortunately not much you can do on a home remedy basis in these cases but if the symptoms persist or things get worse then have your vet check your dog over. Often an antibiotic shot will put things right ...

I hope I have covered your question fully enough but if you would like further clarification or to talk things over a bit more then I will be on-line for the next hour or so and I will be more than pleased to continue working with you.

Regards,

Scott