Dr. Michael Salkin
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience.
55012488

good afternoon I have a question and I hope you can help me.

Customer Question

good afternoon
I have a question and I hope you can help me. I have a cat in Spain and I would like to bring him to UK but I do not have what I have to do. I have asked many people but everybody has given me a different answer. Could you please help me? What do I need to do?
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 2 years ago.
Aloha! You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin
Here's everything you need to know: https://www.gov.uk/pet-travel-information-for-pet-owners
Rocco will only need a microchip, a rabies vaccination, and a pet passport or third country official veterinary certificate. You'll need to use an authorized carrier and an approved route. Your local vet in Spain can facilitate these requirements for you. Spain is a listed country and so a rabies blood test won't be necessary.
Please respond with further questions or concerns if you wish.
Thank you for your kind accept. I appreciate it.
Bon voyage!
You may receive an inappropriate follow up from the site ostensibly from me. It wasn't and I apologize in advance should you receive it.
Please disregard the info request.