Dr. Andy
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate
14008320

our germanshepherd puppy Zymox otic HC1% ear solution

our germanshepherd puppy Zymox otic HC1% ear solution out my hand and liquid went on she leaked abit of worried incase it does her harm please can you give any advise
Expert:  Dr. Andy replied 2 years ago.
Dr. Andy :

Expert:  Dr. Andy replied 2 years ago.
There were some problems with the system and being able to send you an answer. Are you still in need of assistance?
Dr. Andy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Dr

Andy Ihave got yet got answer to my question ZymoxOtic HC1%

Enzymatic Solution which some was selt on the floor and she leaked abit up worried what effct it could have and do ?

Payed £13 but not got an answer

Expert:  Dr. Andy replied 2 years ago.
Okay Anne,
Yes, this is a rather benign product. I am not concerned about any toxicity to the body if any was ingested. Maybe, a chance to cause some diarrhea, but not expecting anything to really happen. No indication for emergency treatment either.
So, primarily, just keep a look out for any gastrointestinal symptoms, but likely not much to occur.
Good Luck!
Please remember to select the tab, REPLY TO EXPERT, if for any reason you need further clarification, have more questions, or were expecting a different type of answer. Otherwise, select the RATE TO FINISH tab to provide a feedback rating, which I greatly appreciate so I am recognized by Justanswer for responding. My goal is to provide you the best answer possible.
Dr. Andy