Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in large and small animal medicine.
16881297

my cat is running around like crazy cat

Customer Question

my cat is running around like crazy cat
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 2 years ago.
Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

You did not say what age and gender your cat is but there is a condition called Feline Hyperesthesia that can cause your cat to act crazy.

This LINK will explain in more detail.

If your cat sounds like what is listed in this LINK, then this will give you things that can help stop this including medication. If this does not sound like what your cat is doing, let me know ....there may be a medical issue causing this and this wil require treatment by your vet.

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.

Sincerely, ***** *****