Shantal-Mod
Shantal-Mod,
73554018

Cavapoos

Customer Question

I'm looking for a reputable breeder of Cavapoos in the East Midlands. I would like the puppy bitch to be at least 10 weeks old to collect in June 2015. Can you help?

Expert:  Vet replied 2 years ago.
Vet : Hi there, try here; http://www.cockapooclubgb.co.uk/ccgb-approved-breeders.html
JACUSTOMER-2pumt0ow- : A cockapoo d
JACUSTOMER-2pumt0ow- : A cocker popo breed
JACUSTOMER-2pumt0ow- : ACockerpoo is a different breed! To a Cavapoo!!
Vet : Sorry! I misread your post. My mistake.
JACUSTOMER-2pumt0ow- : Any info re Cavapoo's in the East Midlands?
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The professional misread my question and gave me incorrect advice. S/he held up his hands and apologised but I have lost trust in Just Answer and have cancelled my subscription.
No more needs to be done, I don't need any more contact.

W. Schreder