Dr. Susan
Dr. Susan, Veterinarian
Experience:  8 years of clinical experience with specialty in veterinary pain management, urology, and geriatrics
25524280

I am trying to trace the name of person who claims she is a

Customer Question

I am trying to trace the name of person who claims she is a veterinary doctor in Brixton,London. Can you tell me whether there is a list I can refer to please?
Expert:  Dr. Susan replied 2 years ago.
Dr. Susan :

Hi, I can help you with your question today.

Dr. Susan :

All UK veterinarians are required to be members of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons.

Dr. Susan :

On their website, you can search the registry by name to see if she has legitimate credentials.

Dr. Susan :

Here is a link to the website.

Dr. Susan :

Type her name into the text box, and select "Veterinary surgeons" below the text box. Then click the search button (the magnifying glass).

Dr. Susan :

Any vets by that name will be listed there with locations.

Dr. Susan :

Please let me know if you have further questions. I am happy to continue until I provide the service that you seek.