Dr. B.
Dr. B., Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  General practice veterinary surgeon with extensive experience in a wide range of species.
60269376

stray cat..not wanted?

Customer Question

stray cat..not wanted?
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 2 years ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today.

If you have a local stray cat that you are sure doesn't belong to a local neighbor (which you could try knocking on doors or putting up posters if there is any suspicion that itis owned) and is stray, then I would suggest that you contact your local branch of Cat's Protection (HERE), RSPCA (HERE), or local cat charity (Cat Chat Database). They will be able to trap the cat, take it into their care and see about rehoming it. And this way if it is stray, you can get it on its way to being safe, housed, and off the streets.

Please take care,

Dr. B.