Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

We have 4 chickens that live in the back garden. One of them

Customer Question

We have 4 chickens that live in the back garden. One of them seems to have gotten very large, fat, almost, and usualy walks around with her head tucked into her chest. She spends most of her time in the coop. She wasn't always this way. Any ideas?

They eat the chicken corn, they don't really like the pellets. We usually have a cabbage hanging up that they eat, and they have our leftovers, like vegetables, porridge etc.

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would still like an answer please. How long will this take?

Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.

Hello!

I am working on research to get your information. I will be giving you some kind of notification in the next 2 - 3 hours.

Thank you for you question. Best regards, ***** *****