Dr. B.
Dr. B., Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  General practice veterinary surgeon with extensive experience in a wide range of species.
60269376

I'm required to list a range of veterinary medicines ad

Customer Question

I'm required to list a range of veterinary medicines ad explain their purpose - where can I locate this information?

Im studying a course with the International Career Institute on Veterinary Assisting.

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 2 years ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today.

If you need to look at a range of veterinary medicines and explain what they are used for, you would probably be best checking the Veterinary Medicines Directorate (HERE). Though if you just want a quick list of common drugs and overview of what they do, then you can alternatively use THIS database.

I hope this information is helpful.

If you need any additional information, do not hesitate to ask!

All the best,

Dr. B.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need as this is how I am credited for assisting you today. Thank you! : )