Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

I have a 13 year old Yorkshire terrier/dashound cross he has

Customer Question

I have a 13 year old Yorkshire terrier/dashound cross he has been on Metacam for a few years for arthritis he has had blood in his stools for a week or so would Metacam cause this and what is the alternative
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. I am sorry the expert you requested is not available. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you. 1- Does he have diarrhea? 2- Did he get into anything or eat something out of the ordinary? 3- Any other symptoms?