Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of small animal internal medicine, surgery and preventive medicine.
25161683

Hiya, my cat has fleas majorly - I use frontline religiously

Hiya, my cat has fleas majorly - I use frontline religiously but clearly isn't working, I used some advantage at the weekend and she is still crawling so I have ordered a vet script of stronghold as it was the one that worked last time it happened, however I should have it by the end of the week, my question is How soon can I put the stronghold on as I have used advantage at the weekend? I am combing her constantly to get fleas out and they are lessening I just need them gone! Thanks
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. Friend, it would be safe to use Stronghold if you applied Advantage during the weekend. I would also recommend treating the home with a product against the larva and eggs. I would use something like Fleabusters; it is safe for pets and your family yet does an excellent job against flea larva and eggs in the environment. You can buy fleabusters in amazon.com Please do not forget to rate my answer - I hope you found it to be excellent. If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service." Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great so if I apply stronghold on say Friday it isn't toxic to my cat? Thank you very much about the flea busters too as I have been using acclaim and obviously need to banish the cat from the room while it works
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Exactly, it will not be toxic if you apply it on Friday. You're welcome.