Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in large and small animal medicine.
16881297

Dear sirs, My girlfriend is looking after a dog and a cat

Customer Question

Dear sirs,
My girlfriend is looking after a dog and a cat that both have difficulties walking. The cat's rear legs are paralysed and the dog suffers from canine polyradiculoneuropathy. I was wondering if you could recommend any places where we can purchase carts for both the cat and dog to help them walk?
Kind regards,
Patrick
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 2 years ago.
Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

I have a place that I have used for years that have very good carts for dogs and cats with paralysis issues. Not all carts will work for dogs and you may have to try a few before you find one that the dog and cat can tolerate. It is worth calling a few vet hospitals in your area to see if they have any that you can try or check with the pet stores.

This is the LINK I have had the best success with.

Good luck!!

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.

Sincerely, ***** *****
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Dr Loretta,Thank you for the quick response. I am happy and satisfied with your response.Kind regards,Patrick
Thank you so much. Patrick, for your kind rating and generous bonus. It is very much appreciated! Even though you have rated, we can still communicate. If you have other questions, please Reply. I am always happy to help. You are doing great for your 2 sweet babies!
Have a wonderful day!