Dr. Michael Salkin
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience.
55012488

I need to discuss whether inquisition in animals is affected

Customer Question

I need to discuss whether inquisition in animals is affected more by cognition or genetics -
Can you assist?
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please clarify "inquisition" which means "a period of prolonged and intensive questioning or investigation".
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This has not assisted me to understand the question which is -

Is inquisition in animals affected more by cognition or genetics? - anymore assistance would be appreciated.

I regret to tell you that the word "inquisition" appears to be used improperly in that sentence. I'll opt out and perhaps another expert can be more helpful. Please don't respond to me or leave a rating - either of which will dissuade others from entering this conversation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have still not received a satisfactory response to my question needed to complete an assessment. Can anyone else assist? This will be the third time that I have posted a question and not had answers.