Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

Scott. Many years ago you cared two dogs patch

Customer Question

Hello Scott. Many years ago you cared for our two dogs patch and Charlie from the Gorman family when you owned the surgery in southwoodham ferrers. I now have a rescue dog JRT with thyroid problems and we cannot find a vet who was as efficient and caring as yourself. Do you still practise as we are longing to bring our pet to you. Please help.
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, so nice to hear from you. Firstly, thanks for the kind comments, they mean a great deal to me ... I really wish I could help you out, sadly this is impossible as I now live on the island of Mindanao which is part of the Southern Philippines chain of islands. Kindest regards, Scott
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Scott. Oh that's a shame I was hoping you could help... can you advise then please?? My JRT has thyroid issues under active and he has a very thick neck which when at rest he reaches like regurgatates so I rub his windpipe to help him. He is on thyroid pills two a day only for the last month. I've noticed he shakes like he is cold and is loosing a lot of fur too. I'm worried it could be cushings disease as he seems lethargic too but the symptoms are similar to the thyroid issue. Any ideas Scott would be gratefully received. Thank you and I wish you well.