Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in large and small animal medicine.
16881297

I am looking at getting a cat from the spca it has had a cold

Customer Question

I am looking at getting a cat from the spca it has had a cold recently and i have a cat already it has had its yearly booster jag but the vet at the spca is concerned that my cat may be exposed to getting cat flu but my cat isn't young or old and has had cold's in the past and was looking for some advice ?
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning and welcome. I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question. AS long as both cats have had all their yearly vaccines, they will both be protected. It is common when cats are at the SPCA, they are in contact with many other cats and a concentration of diseases. Wait to take the new cat until the symptoms have resolved and they will both be fine.Does that make sense to you?Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please Reply so I can clarify for you Sincerely, ***** *****
Thank you so much, Andrew, for your kind rating. It is very much appreciated! Even though you have rated, we can still communicate. If you have other questions, please Reply. I am always happy to help.

Have a great day!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That's great . Thanks for your help!

You are very welcome, Andrew!!