No I don't know but she is holding her leg up quite a lot in the past few days and this is what occurred five weeks ago.
Dear Dr Peter
If we delay in getting the surgery (because of Vet's recommendation) and she does have a complete tear. Will this delay make the condition worse and any surgery less successful? Thanks