Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

A bird went under my shed when my dog was in the garden,the

Customer Question

A bird went under my shed when my dog was in the garden,the bird has flown away now however my dog is going frantic for the scent so much so he got stuck under the shed yesterday. My question is how do I break the scent.
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome, This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now. My name is***** and I am a small animal vet with many years experience and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. You can expect a written reply sometime within the next fifteen minutes or so. We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype. Please get back to me if this is more convenient for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls } Regards, *****
Hello again and thanks for waiting. I have worked out an answer for you ... 1. The best way to break the scent would be with any sort of citrus based product, dogs find citrus smells objectionable so this may well do the trick. Perhaps lemon juice which you can spray under the shed.I hope I have covered your question fully enough but if you would like further clarification or to talk things over a bit more then I will be on-line for the next hour or so and I will be more than pleased to continue working with you. Regards, ***** ***** be kind enough to rate my service to you after we have concluded our dialogue, such feedback helps me maintain the quality of my answers.