Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

Ive just taken my ***** *****/poodle to the vet because he

Customer Question

Ive just taken my ***** *****/poodle to the vet because he wont eat, and lost weight. He,s taken a blood sample, but he,s given me anti biotics for my dog, who guess what wont eat them. Ive tried popping it in his mouth, but he spits it back out, and in boiled that the vet said he would eat, bt he wont. Im really worried
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. I am sorry to learn Pepe is not feeling well. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- How long has this been going on? 2- Did your vet do any imaging like xrays or an ultrasound? 3- Any other symptoms?