Dr. Michael Salkin
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience.
55012488

I have a 13 year old female dalmation,i took her to a vet she

Customer Question

I have a 13 year old female dalmation,i took her to a vet she had a blood test and water sample, because she was drinking a lot of water and peeing a lot.the vet said the results came back all clea,can you helpr
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 11 months ago.
Hello,I'm Dr. Jo and I'm here to help with your question about Sophie.
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 11 months ago.
I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. I'm sorry you feel as if your vet left you hanging without a diagnosis. That's got to be frustrating. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided.So I may know we're properly connected and that you understand how the website works (including that I'll need to earn your good rating in order to receive any compensation for helping you), please type in a short response below. You may rest assured you'll have my full attention and will receive a complete response once I know you're there. Thank you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 11 months ago.
I apologize, but an emergency has come in and I will need to go offline now. I will OPT OUT so your question is available to other experts. Many apologies. Thank you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
not good enough
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 11 months ago.
I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 11 months ago.
I'll follow up for Dr. Jo for you. I regret that my state board of veterinary examiners doesn't allow my speaking with customers by phone in this venue. Please stay in this conversation if you wish. Can you upload a copy of Sophie's test results to our conversation? I understand that you might not have a copy of the results at home but her vet should be able to give you one which you could scan into your computer and give me the link or you can photograph the page(s) and upload the images by using the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see such an icon) or by using an external app such as dropbox.com. I not only review the test results but also note which tests should have been performed but weren't.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
not satisfied with the way you are dealing with my query
No worries. I'll opt out which will give other experts the opportunity to enter the conversation. Please don't respond to me which would dissuade others from entering the conversation.