Dr. Susan
Dr. Susan, Veterinarian
Experience:  8 years of clinical experience with specialty in veterinary pain management, urology, and geriatrics
25524280

My sons Japanese spitze gas just eaten a box of mince pies

My sons Japanese spitze gas just eaten a box of mince pies will she be ok?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My son's Japanese spitz has just eaten a box of 6 mince pies! Will she be ok? She is around 2 years old. I'm looking after her and very worried!
Expert:  Dr. Susan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I can help you with your question today.
Expert:  Dr. Susan replied 1 year ago.
Do you have the ingredient list for your pies on the box?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've brought her to the vets and they are giving her an injection to make her dick so should be fine thanks
Expert:  Dr. Susan replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome! Please let me know if you have further questions. I am happy to continue until I provide the service that you seek. Here is my website if you need to reach me again: http://www.justanswer.com/veterinary/expert-drsusanfriend/