Dr. B.
Dr. B., Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  General practice veterinary surgeon with extensive experience in a wide range of species.
60269376

Can I give DGP WITH RIMADYL AND SYNOQUIN

Customer Question

can I give DGP WITH RIMADYL AND SYNOQUIN
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.
If you are referring to DGP the herbal joint supplement, then this can be used with both Rimadyl and Synoquin to help with arthritis in our dogs.
All the best,
Dr. B.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. *Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need, as this is the only way I receive credit for helping you today. Thank you! : )