Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

I am so worried about my corn snake he is not eaten feeds

Customer Question

I am so worried about my corn snake he is not eaten for 7 feeds and he's not shedding as there is no sign of shed he is hungry but is leaving it help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need advice ASAP as might be taken time with my question
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in Reptiles and Reptile Rescue.Can you tell me if you still need help?What type of prey do you feed?Any weight loss?Joan