Doc Sara
Doc Sara, Veterinarian
Experience:  I am a dog and cat veterinarian with a lifetime of experience in our family veterinary hospital.
23511967

I need some baytril guinea pig please

Customer Question

I need some baytril for my guinea pig please
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, I'm Dr. Sara. I'm a licensed veterinarian in the US. I apologize for the delay in response, but I suspect the delay is due to the fact that we can't help you obtain a prescription medication in this venue. At the risk of accepting a negative rating, I'd like to respond to your question, though, so that you aren't left hanging. Baytril is a prescription medication which a veterinarian is not legally able to provide a prescription for without examining your pet in person. Because we can't examine him in person in this venue, we cannot legally prescribe you Baytril. If you would be so kind as to refrain from giving me negative feedback I'd really appreciate it - that would only be shooting the messenger essentially and would have a negative impact on my standing on the site. I just didn't want to leave you hanging.Thanks~Dr. Sara