Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of small animal internal medicine, surgery and preventive medicine.
25161683

When i smooth my dog on his sides his back legs move as if

Customer Question

when i smooth my dog on his sides his back legs move as if he is scratching him self he has just started doing it should i be worried
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. No need to worry, this involuntary movement of the limb is very common when one rubs certain parts of a dog. They actually tend to like it. No need to worry. Please do not forget to rate my answer - I hope you found it to be excellent. If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service." Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!