Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

One of my amazon fish as a eye problem called popeye it

Customer Question

hi one of my amazon fish as a eye problem called popeye it is not the water as I change half the tank water every two weeks ? can you help .
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years and a Fish keeper over 40 years.Can you tell me if you have checked the water parameters?What is the ammonia, Nitrite, Nitrate and PH?Could the Fish have been injured in the eye area?Joan