Dr. B.
Dr. B., Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  General practice veterinary surgeon with extensive experience in a wide range of species.
60269376

What benifts do u have to be on ,to use ,pdsa ,we are both

Customer Question

what benifts do u have to be on ,to use ,pdsa ,we are both on dla the highest thanks mrs ********
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. In regards ***** ***** question, PDSA eligibility is based on whether you have Housing Benefits, Council Tax Support / Reduction Scheme, or Universal Credit. If you have one of these and are in their catchment, you can take the cats to their hospital. You can check this and find the hospital near you via HERE. If you have the above benefits and are outside the catchment, then PDSA has a Pet Aid Scheme that will provide funds for you to use at your local vet. Finally, if you are not qualified for their assistance, I would suggest getting in contact with the RSPCA (HERE) as they too have hospitals that can offer subsidized care for pets.Finally, do be aware that you can get good quality flea products (for the cats and house) from your local vet or have them write a prescription to get it cheaper online. You may need to have the cats in for a free weight check (so the vet knows what size treatment you need) but if they have a recent weight on your cats already they may be able to at least dispense that to you directly at this stage. Please take care,Dr. B. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. **Please rate my service afterwards, as this is the only way I am credited for helping you today. Thank you! : )