Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

My bearded dragon has developed an inflamed ,lower left

Customer Question

hi. my bearded dragon has developed an inflamed ,lower left eyelid . he's feeding as well as ever and runs around fine ,but his eye lid looks sore . almost like tiny dark red florets. i removed a little of the loose , dried weeping crust yesterday but its still bad today. ive got some saline solution for now to apply . its like when we get a stye. any ideas?
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, My Name is ***** ***** I am a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in reptiles.Can you Post a Picture of the area and I will try and assist you