Dr. B.
Dr. B., Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  General practice veterinary surgeon with extensive experience in a wide range of species.
60269376

I have a large maremma mountain dog who is 65kg I have just

Customer Question

I have a large maremma mountain dog who is 65kg I have just given him 2 25-40 kg advocate Pipettes .instead of
1. 10kg -40kg and 1. 10-25kg is this going to be ok ?
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today. Good news! If he has had just two of the Advocate (25-40kg), this should cause any issue. They are designed to work safely on a range of weights, so they would be safe for dogs weighing between 50-80kg. So, we could see some skin irritation but not expect any major harm. Of course, if you did want to err on the side of caution, you can wash some of this off. To break down the oil, we just use Fairy dish soap with cool water. We can even clip the fut to remove the product when we need to. But again this isn't a major worry and unlikely to cause harm. Please take care,Dr. B. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. **Please rate my service afterwards, as this is the only way I am credited for helping you today. Thank you! : )