Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

My cat is over 15 years old I got him from cats protection

Customer Question

my cat is over 15 years old I got him from cats protection legue in the last couple of weeks he has lost a lot of weight and just wants to sleep he also keeps getting the runshis quality of life is almost nil as I am on a pension with pension credit could you please tell me if I will be elegible with help as I think it would be kinder to have him put to sleep now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you please cancel my subscription
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Barbara replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I'm Dr. Barbara and would very much like to help you with Pebbles. I'm so sorry that it has taken this long for you to get a veterinary response, but if you are still in need, please let me know. Also, I am unable to offer you a phone call at this time (the site is blocking me), but we can continue here.