Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

I have a 7 month old pug and in the last hour she has been

Customer Question

Hi, i have a 7 month old pug and in the last hour she has been sick 3times. It is white and flem like sick. I've took her collar off and tried to get her to drink her water but she is wrapped up in her fluffy blanket shivering. Her belly is also grumbling too. The only thing i can think of that may have caused this is my 2yr old fed her sausage at tea time. ... what can i do to help her? X
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! Thanks for asking your question X. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- How much does she weigh? 2- Prior to eating the sausage she was normal, correct? 3- Any diarrhea? 4- Any other symptoms?