Dr. B.
Dr. B., Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  General practice veterinary surgeon with extensive experience in a wide range of species.
60269376

Where do I find an emergency vet in or near Ammanford?

Customer Question

where do I find an emergency vet in or near Ammanford?
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today. In regards ***** ***** question, the best option is to look up your local vet using your postcode @ http://www.rcvs.org.uk/find-a-vet/ . As all vets in this country are required to provide out of hours care for their patients, you can ring your local vet and should get through to their answering machine or service which will let you know how to contact them now. Otherwise, you can check to see if there is a Vets Now ER near you (https://www.vets-now.com/find-an-emergency-vet/) but if not ringing the local vets would be the most effective way to get ahold of their out of hours contact and get Jack seen. Please take care,Dr. B. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. **Afterwards, I would be grateful if you would rate my service by clicking on the "Rate my Expert' button at the top of the page as this is the only way I am credited for helping you. Thank you for your feedback!: )