Thanks for getting back to me; I can understand your concern under the circumstances.
If he has other symptoms such as you're seeing, then there may be more going on than just low blood sugar but I'm glad that you went ahead and gave him the honey.
It sounds as if he may be in the early phases of an upper respiratory infection in which case, his symptoms may worsen before they improve....although I suppose other, more serious viral conditions can't be entirely ruled out, unfortunately.
If you manage to get your hands on a thermometer, it would be very helpful to know his temperature. Normal is between 100 and 102.5. If it's elevated, then I would probably have him seen by your vet, if at all possible. Puppies this age and this breed don't have a lot of reserves and can go downhill fairly quickly:(
His loose stool issues could be secondary to a change in diet or internal parasites or secondary to a viral or bacterial infection. Depending on where you live, distemper is a viral condition which can produce loose stools and upper respiratory signs and is quite serious. Even if he's been previously vaccinated, he could still be at risk for this disease.
I don't want to needlessly worry you but I do want to provide you with all of the possible explanations for his behavior.
Other than the honey, I'm reluctant to suggest any otc products until we have a clearer understanding of what might be going on with him. But I do have a few suggestions:
1. I'd encourage fluids, possibly pedialyte since it contains electrolytes which will be of benefit.
2. You could start him on a bland diet of boiled chicken and rice, small meals every several hours.
3. A canine-specific probiotic is always a good choice for patients with loose stool issues, regardless of the underlying cause. Forti Flora is one such choice and may be available at local pet/grain stores.
4. Clean any discharge from his eyes and nose with a warm cloth.
If he's running a fever and/or his symptoms worsen and/or he's still behaving this way tomorrow, then a vet visit may be prudent. I wouldn't want to wait too long, though, before having him seen.
I'm sorry that my response can't be a more positive one but I'd much rather be safe than sorry when it comes to a 10 week old Yorkie puppy.