Dr. B.
Dr. B., Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  General practice veterinary surgeon with extensive experience in a wide range of species.
60269376

Do you know of any vets who specialise in rabbit problems in

Do you know of any vets who specialise in rabbit problems in the Hertfordshire area.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian & I would like to help you with your wee one today.

Can you tell me your post code (or at least the first part) to allow me to review local options for you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SG48NQ
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

I will review those near you and post again shortly.

Dr. B.

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

Now you aren't too far from the RVC and there are a number of practices that will see rabbits near you (let me know if you would like me to post them too). Though in regards ***** ***** facilities for rabbit veterinary care, the main two are Cambridge Veterinary Group - 89A Cherry Hinton Road, Cambridge, CB1 7BS # 01223 249331 website: cambridgevetgroup.co.uk and
The Cat and Rabbit Care Clinic - 1 Limehurst Square, Duston, Northampton NN5 6LP # ***** 478888 website: http://www.catandrabbit.co.uk/index.html

Please take care,

Dr. B.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. **Afterwards, I would be grateful if you would rate my service by clicking on the "Rate my Expert' button at the top of the page as this is the only way I am credited for helping you. Thank you for your feedback!: )

.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The rabbit has had a lot of dental work over the last two years one operation he starting suffering from a loss of hair in the groin and back end end this has been treated by antibiotics and mite preparations no joy.Ihave tried different bedding and over the winter he had free access to a large open shed so he did not sit on soiled bedding.At the moment it is the worse I have ever seen weeping and he has just had slight flie Stoke which I caught straight away.He is eating and doing everything else he should for a rabbit.I keep other bunnies and he is the most friendly loving little chap. At a loss to help him.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you will defiantly ring them. Thanks for listening. Just need special help now for this little chap.x
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Poor lad!

It sounds like he has been through a lot and I am concerned that he may have a degree of dermatitis in that region now. So, if it hasn't responded to those initial treatments, you are right to have a more specialized vet fully examine him and get to the root of this so that it can be settled.

Take care and best wishes,

Dr. B.