Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

I have a woeking cocker, he has had a sore on the side of

Customer Question

I have a woeking cocker, he has had a sore on the side of his muzzle, ive been bathing it and putting savlon on. it did seem to go a little better. but i have just noticed he has one coming on the other side of his muzzle. He was recently attacked by another dog I took him the vet and the sore had just started. i pointed it out to the vet who just dismissed it. We dont have Alabama foot rot in this area and he hasnt got any legions on his feet. Should I take him to the vets again?
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.

Barbara, can you upload a photo(s) of these sores to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see that icon) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.

Please check the photo(s) before uploading to make sure that they're in focus.

I regret that my state board of veterinary examiners doesn't allow me to speak to customers by phone in this venue but other experts in this category may be able to assist you in this regard. Please let me know if you'd like another expert to do so and I'll opt out of this conversation. Please stay in the conversation if you wish.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ive just sent a picture

Thank you but his head is much too dark for me to evaluate his skin. Please try again.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I ll just take him the vet monday morning. its really difficult to get a picture of it. hes a working cocker and is difficult to get a picture on a lap top. I can do it through facebook on my phone.

I understand. Please contact***@******.*** to have your deposit refunded.